[meta-intel] Crystalforest: cores not responding and ethernet not found

Ben Warren Ben.Warren at spidercloud.com
Fri Jan 18 11:18:48 PST 2013

On Jan 18, 2013, at 10:12 AM, "Bodke, Kishore K" <kishore.k.bodke at intel.com> wrote:

> [...]
This is a single board computer, so everything's soldered on.   I'm not too concerned right now about the 10GbE, since it's not connected to anything else yet and a Fedora image does find it by probing.

Right now, I need to get the 1GbE links up.  The Cave Creek chip that we're using (8903) has a PCIe x4 uplink to the Gladden processor.  There's obviously some support for the Cave Creek chip in this yocto build, since SATA and USB controllers are being detected, but no 1GbE.

thanks again,
Ben