[meta-freescale] Compiling AIOPSL "Hello World" on Linux Created with Yocto 2.5

john matt john.matt2022 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 15:01:09 PST 2019

Hi All,

I am trying to compile apps in aiopsl/apps at integration · qoriq
-open-source/aiopsl · GitHub
<https://github.com/qoriq-open-source/aiopsl/tree/integration/apps>

What is the easy way to compile (surely cross-compile) and run the AIOPSL
"Hello World" app on Linux distro created with Yocto on LS1088ARDB ? I know
there are a couple of pre created *elf files in the AIOPSL which are loaded
with AIOP_TOOL. I am under the assumption that I also need to create ELF
for the Hello World app, and I am not sure how to do it.

I have created a eSDK from my Yocto build, but it seems the headers for
AIOPSL is not included in my toolchain. For example, I could not find the
following headers in my eSDK.

#include "common/fsl_string.h"
#include "fsl_sys.h"
#include "fsl_dbg.h"