[meta-freescale] [v3,04/43] weston: Fix non-GPU support

Gary Bisson gary.bisson at boundarydevices.com
Fri Sep 7 05:19:01 PDT 2018

Hi Tom,

On Fri, Sep 07, 2018 at 11:41:35AM +0000, Tom Hochstein wrote:
> Hi Gary,
>
> The problem is the upstreaming is incomplete.

Which upstreaming are you talking about? weston-imx or meta-freescale?

I understand that not all the components are in meta-freescale yet but
do not understand how can the weston-imx be built when files are
missing. I still believe there's an issue with weston-imx branch as it
is today.

> I am working with Otavio on another set of patches that will fix this.

Ok, do you have an ETA on this? I'm asking because master is currently
the only branch that can be built for i.MX8M platforms.

Right now it cannot builb an image with Weston for i.MX8M/i.MX6x solely
because of this patch...

Regards,
Gary