[meta-freescale] Edimax EW7811un + imx6dlsabresd + Krogoth

Mauro Ziliani mauro at faresoftware.it
Tue Jun 19 01:16:40 PDT 2018

Thanks for the answer.

My dongle is based on RTL8192CU.

All works fine, but after a small time of inactivity, it's like the
dongle go to sleep, but this is not true.

Example

Time0: I try to upload a file into the board with scp

   scp muapp root at board:/home/root

and the file is uploaded

Time1 (after some mintues): I retry the upload, but the scp doens't
start the transfer

So I go to the board and looking into dmesg I don't see anything about
the dongle.

I make a ping on from the board to the host and scp restart.

In another cases I need to restart connmand.

MZ