[meta-freescale] Troubles with Qt after upgrade from Morty to Pyro (plaintext email)

Ian Coolidge ian at boundarydevices.com
Wed Jan 17 16:44:58 PST 2018

Hello,

Just FYI, meta-boundary isn't strictly necessary for anything unless you
need the QCA wifi driver built into the kernel. You could delete everything
except recipes-kernel/ and conf/ from meta-boundary at pyro, then you'd be
good to go.

Or go without that all together and just use fsl-community-bsp-platform at
rocko branch.

-Ian