[meta-freescale] Troubles with Qt after upgrade from Morty to Pyro (plaintext email)

vmach at ramet.as vmach at ramet.as
Tue Jan 16 07:38:33 PST 2018

Hi,
recently I have upgraded my Yocto image and SDK from Morty to Pyro. (I'm not ready to upgrade to Rocko since meta-boundary layer is not prepared yet. My SoC is Boundary Devices Nitrogen6x_MAX QP). After the upgrade and rebuilt with the new SDK my software has two problems:

1) moving with elements on the touch screen (eg. QSlider) is not continuous and has got a visible delay (about 1 sec)
2) imxeglvivsink is able to view the gstreamer video correctly only within the first start of the application (after power on). When I kill the application and try to run it for the second time, imxeglvivsink shows only a black screen. I have the same problem with a basic pipeline:
export DISPLAY=:0.0 && gst-launch-1.0 videotestsrc ! imxg2dvideotransform ! imxeglvivsink

On the other hand, the following pipeline works OK.
gst-launch-1.0 videotestsrc ! imxg2dvideotransform ! imxg2dvideosink

What should I change in my Qt or imx configuration after the upgrade to Pyro? The only change in the recipe list between Morty and Pyro is that in Pyro I have removed OpenCV recipe. But I don't use OpenCV explicitly in my software anyway. Furthermore, I use X11 and matchbox-window-manager.

Best regards,
Vaclav Mach