[meta-freescale] [Sumo] Freescale iMX6 vivante support with EGLFS Qt5

Joe Rutledge joe.rutledge at phabrix.com
Fri Aug 31 08:22:21 PDT 2018

Hi Otavio,

Sorry, I'm still not clear! In order to get h/w graphics acceleration on
the iMX6 I have to use the Vivante driver (correct?), which means I have
to use either linux-imx or linux-fslc-imx. You have had success with
other customers with Qt based on the linux-fslc-imx kernel? This is what
I should use in order to get Qt with h/w GPU acceleration (the vivante
driver)?

Thanks,

Joe