[meta-freescale] [Sumo] Freescale iMX6 vivante support with EGLFS Qt5

Joe Rutledge joe.rutledge at phabrix.com
Fri Aug 31 00:51:56 PDT 2018

TBH, I hadn't realised it was the close source kernel, it was just
whatever I was using before. I had assumed that linux-fslc-imx was the
closed source and linux-imx was the open source! I have an iMX6 and the
following are recipes are within meta-freescale, which should I be using?

linux-fslc

linux-fslc-4.9

linux-fslc-imx

linux-fslc-imx-rt