[meta-freescale] imx-uuc: typo error

Gianfranco Costamagna costamagnagianfranco at yahoo.it
Tue Oct 3 00:24:26 PDT 2017

Hello list

>On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 6:27 AM, Bas Mevissen <abuse at basmevissen.nl> wrote:
>>

>> On 07/04/2017 22:14, Otavio Salvador wrote:
>>
>> (...)
>>>
>>> Instead, adding LDFLAGS on the CC should fix the real error.
>>>

>> That's a better idea indeed. Attached patch fixes the protocol typo and
>> fixes the Makefile to resolve the QA issue detected.
>
>The patch seems fine but you must export it using git-format-patch and
>send it uusing git send-email.

I went to the same bug some seconds ago, and discovered that patch only after fixing this issue...
Anyhow, I added your names to the git format-patch version, upstreamed my patch version (sorry, I had
already prepared it) and submitted to meta-freescale and github as pull request

thanks

Gianfranco

.