[meta-freescale] pico-imx7d bluetooth support?

Takashi Matsuzawa tmatsuzawa at xevo.com
Thu Nov 30 16:52:14 PST 2017

Hello.
Thank you very much for the info.

Although I am seeing forthcoming wand-pi-8m boards are with HDMI and graphics engine, I am seeing these 'pico' boards as relatively low-cost, headless i.MX boards with OTG and I/Os (including BT and CAN) and the last part is very important to me.

I am also evaluating if I can also work on TN provided recipes for my image, it is a great help that I can generate my images based on the same community bsp so that I can avoid complexity of maintaining totally different source trees for various boards I use locally.