[meta-freescale] unable to initialize libusb: -99

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 04:25:09 PDT 2017

Hi Takashi,

On Sun, Jul 9, 2017 at 11:45 PM, Takashi Matsuzawa <tmatsuzawa at xevo.com> wrote:

> I just tried it with u-boot-fslc v2016.11, which is the default for morty.
>
> I have attached (xxx.tar) the patch I applied and the boot log.
>
> It now can report USB devices to lsusb command properly.

Great, thanks for testing.

> Looking into the patch, it is essentially not calling setup_iomux_eimnor()
> and also not defining CONFIG_SYS_FLASH_BASE, etc. within mx6qsabreauto.h?

Yes, the idea is to avoid pin conflict between WEIM and I2C3.

I will submit this patch to the U-Boot list and will put you on Cc.

> In the boot log, I still see some errors from si476x-core, but I am not sure
> if they are normal or not.  So far the system is booted and I can see sceen
> is normal.

I think it is normal. Are you booting with the CPU board only or with
CPU + base board?

I have tested the patch on a mx6dlsabreauto with only the CPU board
and I compared the kernel boot logs with the NXP U-Boot and with
mainline U-Boot.

The logs match when the patch is applied and USB is functional.

The errors we see in some peripherals like audio codec, audio tuner is
because these devices are present in the base board only.

Regards,

Fabio Estevam