[meta-freescale] unable to initialize libusb: -99

Takashi Matsuzawa tmatsuzawa at xevo.com
Sun Jul 9 19:45:20 PDT 2017

Hello.

>Could you please test the following patch against U-Boot 2017.05?
>https://pastebin.com/K9P6n1Z7

I just tried it with u-boot-fslc v2016.11, which is the default for morty.

I have attached (xxx.tar) the patch I applied and the boot log.

It now can report USB devices to lsusb command properly.

Looking into the patch, it is essentially not calling setup_iomux_eimnor() and also not defining CONFIG_SYS_FLASH_BASE, etc. within mx6qsabreauto.h?

In the boot log, I still see some errors from si476x-core, but I am not sure if they are normal or not.  So far the system is booted and I can see sceen is normal.