[meta-freescale] qtwayland

Benjamin Federau benjamin.federau at basyskom.com
Wed Aug 9 02:19:40 PDT 2017

Von:   Vahid Gharaee <vgharaee at gmail.com>

 Gesendet:   08.08.2017 7:44
 Betreff:   Re: [meta-freescale] qtwayland

Dear Benjamin,
thanks for the reply.

with "fsl-image-qt5" I do not have 'eglfs' platform plugin. I looked into qt-base recipe and the 'eglfs' exists there!!
when i build image "fsl-image-gui" then I was able to run $qml-copositor -platform eglfs
but I want qt libraries! how could I have eglfs on "fsl-image-qt5" it just has: offscreen, minimal, wayland, wayland-egl.
sorry if the question is idiotic! i'm new in qt and yocto!

thanks again for your help.
Vahid
Ok, it looks like the fsl-image-qt5 is set up for X11 and the fsl-image-gui image does not contain any Qt libs. To be honest I haven't used the yocto bsp 4.1.0-2.1.0 from NXP, so I do not know more details about its recipe contents and it could be that there is no QtWayland ready-to use image for you.
Maybe you should create your own image recipe to get QtWayland running.