[meta-freescale] qtwayland

Vahid Gharaee vgharaee at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 22:44:55 PDT 2017

Dear Benjamin,
thanks for the reply.

with "fsl-image-qt5" I do not have 'eglfs' platform plugin. I looked into
qt-base recipe and the 'eglfs' exists there!!
when i build image "fsl-image-gui" then I was able to run $qml-copositor
-platform eglfs
but I want qt libraries! how could I have eglfs on "fsl-image-qt5" it just
has: offscreen, minimal, wayland, wayland-egl.
sorry if the question is idiotic! i'm new in qt and yocto!

thanks again for your help.
Vahid