[meta-freescale] linux-fslc 4.9.x and gpmi-nand driver support

Jonathan Poulin jopoulin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 09:11:16 PDT 2017

Hello,

This is what I had in my gpmi node. The rest of the node is in the file
imx6q.dtsi.

/* General purpose media interface is used for NAND control */
&gpmi {
    pinctrl-names = "default";
    pinctrl-0 = <&pinctrl_gpmi_nand_axion>;
    fsl,legacy-bch-geometry;
    status = "okay";
};

I don't know if this is manage correctly in the 4.9.18-fslc. I'm sorry. In
my side I had problem between the kernel and the u-boot. My Mfgtool kernel
and my target kernel are essentially  the same (linux-imx_4.1.15 and
linux-fslc-imx_4.1-1.0) and I apply the patch to both.

good luck
Jonathan