[meta-freescale] repo tool behind firewall

Florea, Tudor tflorea at curtisswright.com
Tue Sep 20 02:21:18 PDT 2016

Hi,

Apologize  upfront if this the wrong list to ask this question.

I'm trying to use repo tool and fsl-arm-yocto-bsp.git git repo to build a Freescale based distro.
As per readme I run the command:

$: repo init -u git://git.freescale.com/imx/fsl-arm-yocto-bsp.git -b imx-3.14.38-6UL_ga but I'm getting an error due to the corporate firewall setup.

Get git://git.freescale.com/imx/fsl-arm-yocto-bsp.git
and the repository exists

What should I do to make the repo tool work behind the company firewall?

For reference I was able to build a core-image-minimal using oe_git_proxy tool [1] and using this env var
ALL_PROXY=http://[USERID]:[PASSWORD]@[IPADDR]:[PORT]

Thank you very much,
Regards,
   Tudor.

[1] https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Working_Behind_a_Network_Proxy

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are proprietary and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have reason to believe that you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and destroy this e-mail and any attached files.  Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Curtiss-Wright Corporation or any of its subsidiaries.  Documents attached hereto may contain technology subject to government export regulations.  Recipient is solely responsible for ensuring that any re-export, transfer or disclosure of this information is in accordance with applicable government export regulations.  The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  Curtiss-Wright Corporation and its subsidiaries accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.