[meta-freescale] fslc-linux framebuffer rotation

Ivan Nikolaenko i.nikolaenko at geoscan.aero
Tue May 24 06:42:35 PDT 2016

Hello.

I am building a device based on i.MX6Q processor. The problem is that I
need to set rotation of the screen (180 degree) as the U-boot argument.
I added "rotation" argument handling in the
drivers/video/mxc/mxc_ipuv3_fb.c, but found this code:

     if (var->rotate > IPU_ROTATE_VERT_FLIP)
                 var->rotate = IPU_ROTATE_NONE;

Through a long research, Irealized thatfor a rotationthat is different
from thevertical_flip, it is necessary to useIRT. However,I have not
founda workingsolutionfor the kernelversion3.14.52that I use.
How can I implement this feature?
xrandr is not a solution. It can't do horizontal mirroring (nothing
happens) and breaks the image with "-o 2"

I ask you to helpme dealwith this problem, asit is extremelyimportant to me.

--
Best regards,
Ivan Nikolaenko.
i.nikolaenko at geoscan.aero