[meta-freescale] Freescale meta-freescale announcement of new layer

Zhenhua Luo zhenhua.luo at nxp.com
Thu Mar 17 03:44:39 PDT 2016

After investigation, this is an issue in oe-core. The reason is that the generated qemu binary name of ppc64 targets is qemu-ppc instead of qemu-ppc64, the gobject-introspection uses qemu-ppc64, so the build issue appeared.

There are two solutions for the issue, one is to update qemu-native recipe to make sure qemu binary name is qemu-ppc64, the other one is to update gobject-introspection to use qemu-ppc when ppc64 target is built. May I know about your comments on which one is better?

Best Regards,

Zhenhua