[meta-freescale] Freescale meta-freescale announcement of new layer

Robert E. Cochran yocto at mindchasers.com
Thu Mar 10 07:00:28 PST 2016

On 03/10/2016 04:54 AM, Zhenhua Luo wrote:

> Hi Bob,
>
> Please see my inline comments.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Zhenhua

Hi Zhenhau,

Thank you for the reply.   Where will the meta-freescale layer / repo be
located?  I would like to see one created on yoctoproject.org with a
master branch.   Currently the meta-freescale layer on freescale.com
doesn't have a master branch.

I ask that either you or someone else inside NXP sends out an
announcement when this switch officially takes place.

Bob