[meta-freescale] Replacing busybox with bash

Rob McPherson rob.mcpherson at digecor.com
Tue Mar 1 16:15:38 PST 2016

Octavio,

I am using Fido & Gstreamer 1.0.  Our problem is that we use gstreamer within a Qt pane, and we are trying to insert an overlay over the movie pane that contains the movie transport controls, but our research seems to indicate that the only way that this will work is to use x11 to set the window order.

Rob