[meta-freescale] migrating udoo u-boot to custum board fails in SPL

Markus Haege haemarkus at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 08:15:12 PDT 2016

Hello there,

the whole week i try to migrate from an udoo u-boot branch 2015 (which
works) to yocto krogoth
u-boot for Freescale imx6. Adjustments where already made in yocto fido and
the last step of migration fails in
SPL. Try to boot from MMC ist the only and last message of SPL.
Are there any patches around or have others the same problems?

I put lots of debugging messages and somehow it stops at find mmc. may
function for init_mmc in the board directory in board.c is not
executed.

Unfortunately I'm at home and can't send any bash-outputs.

Any ideas? Thanks

Markus