[meta-freescale] Updates to meta-fsl-arm (master) in 2016-01-11

Zhenhua Luo zhenhua.luo at nxp.com
Mon Jan 11 18:36:38 PST 2016

Hello Otavio,

Before meta-fsl-arm and meta-fsl-ppc are formally replaced by meta-freescale in yoctoproject.org, we should ensure the QorIQ bits are available in meta-fsl-arm and meta-fsl-ppc.

The duplicated effort is done for both i.MX and QorIQ products currently, to avoid such duplicated effort, we'd better make meta-freescale replace fsl-arm and fsl-ppc ASAP. What's your thought?

Best Regards,

Zhenhua