[meta-freescale] Building Qt5 Jethro on Wandboard

Caio caiortp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 09:40:47 PST 2016

Hello Marcin,

To fix the Qt problems try to add RDEPENDS_${PN} =
"qtdeclarative-qmlplugins" into your software recipe.

In your image recipe try to add these lines.

PACKAGECONFIG_append_pn-qtdeclarative = " qtxmlpatterns"
PACKAGECONFIG_append_pn-qtbase =  "  linuxfb accessibility "
PACKAGECONFIG_append_pn-qtmultimedia = " gstreamer "
PACKAGECONFIG_remove_pn-gstreamer1.0-plugins-good = " gdk-pixbuf" (only if
you remove the X11 into DISTRO_FEATURES)

Regards,

Caio Pereira