[meta-freescale] Is there any point in keeping linux-imx.inc?

Ernst Sjöstrand ernstp at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 04:27:42 PST 2016

Hi,

well I'm just saying that
linux-fscl-imx is using the exact same code (SHA1:s even I would say!) as
linux-imx,
it's the same code in http://git.freescale.com/git/cgit.cgi/imx/linux-imx
as in
https://github.com/Freescale/linux-fslc/tree/4.1-2.0.x-imx

So there's no point having any reference to http://git.freescale.com,
and linux-fscl-imx.* makes linux-imx.inc and linux-imx_4.1.15.bb redundant.

Regards
//Ernst