[meta-freescale] Adding WF and BT firmware instalation

Daiane Angolini daiane.list at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 10:23:09 PDT 2016

I'm working to install the firmware from [1], however we already have
a firmare-imx recipe, so I'm trying to expand this instead of adding
one more recipe.

I have created the patch in [2]. But I'm not completely happy with the
copy command using a "complex relative" patch (the cp ../git/***) and
I feel there is a better way to use 2 different sources for the
package.

The patch's effect on packages-split is in [3]

Can someone help me to improve my patch?

[1] http://git.freescale.com/git/cgit.cgi/imx/imx-firmware.git/
[2] http://pastebin.com/QR9PU2w5
[3] http://pastebin.com/hVMP88yD

Thanks a lot in advance,