[meta-freescale] fsl-image-qt5 for imx6ulevk

Daiane Angolini daiane.list at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 09:17:47 PDT 2015

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 2:01 PM, Alvaro Martinez Tovar
<alvaromartineztovar at yahoo.es> wrote:
> Dear all,
> I am not able to run fsl-image-qt5 for imx6ulevk after following Freescale
> Yocto User Guide.
> I get the following error:

I would like to share some links before anything.

http://freescale.github.io/
http://freescale.github.io/doc/release-notes/1.8/

> The OpenGL functionality test failed!
>  You might need to modify the include and library search paths by editing
>  QMAKE_INCDIR_OPENGL, QMAKE_LIBDIR_OPENGL and QMAKE_LIBS_OPENGL in
>
> /home/alvaro/yocto/fsl-release-bsp/build-fb/tmp/work/cortexa7hf-vfp-neon-mx6ul-poky-linux-gnueabi/qtbase/5.4.2+gitAUTOINC+2cb17c1fb9-r0/git/mkspecs/linux-oe-g++.
>
> can you please help me to set these search path? I don't know how to do it
>
> Is it possible to use Qt5 with iMX6UL?

So far I was not able. iMX6UL does not have GPU for hw acceleration,
so there must have some other config to make it work, but I have no
success so far.

Only for curiosity, why do you want QT5 in imx6ul chip?

Daiane