[meta-freescale] fsl-image-qt5 for imx6ulevk

Alvaro Martinez Tovar alvaromartineztovar at yahoo.es
Wed Oct 21 09:01:09 PDT 2015

Dear all,I am not able to run fsl-image-qt5 for imx6ulevk after following Freescale Yocto User Guide.I get the following error:
The OpenGL functionality test failed!
 You might need to modify the include and library search paths by editing
 QMAKE_INCDIR_OPENGL, QMAKE_LIBDIR_OPENGL and QMAKE_LIBS_OPENGL in
 /home/alvaro/yocto/fsl-release-bsp/build-fb/tmp/work/cortexa7hf-vfp-neon-mx6ul-poky-linux-gnueabi/qtbase/5.4.2+gitAUTOINC+2cb17c1fb9-r0/git/mkspecs/linux-oe-g++.
can you please help me to set these search path? I don't know how to do it ....
Is it possible to use Qt5 with iMX6UL?
Thanks in advance!alvaro