[meta-freescale] Error with weston 1.8.0 on linux 3.14.28 using imx-gpu-viv_5.0.11.p7.1-hfp

Vikas Patil vikasmpatil at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 03:32:04 PDT 2015

Hi Neena,

Do you know which version of gpu kernel driver I need to use with
imx-gpu-viv_5.0.11.p4.5-hfp?
As  this imx-gpu-viv_5.0.11.p4.5-hfp user driver with gpu kernel driver
from L3.14.28_1.0.0 GA seems to have the issue I mentioned?

It seems imx-gpu-viv_5.0.11.p4.4-hfp user driver with L3.14.28_1.0.0 GA
works fine.

Regards,
Vikash