[meta-freescale] Error with weston 1.8.0 on linux 3.14.28 using imx-gpu-viv_5.0.11.p7.1-hfp

Vikas Patil vikasmpatil at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 21:36:45 PDT 2015

Hi Prabhu,

I am currently trying with weston 1.6.0 and imx-gpu-viv_5.0.11.p4.5-hfp.
With these all the application working except Qt example application from
opengl folder. it is giving me following segmentation fault. Could you
please provide your inputs  on this issue (
https://community.freescale.com/message/573665#573665 )?

As I think,  I will hit the same issue with weston 1.8.0 and
imx-gpu-viv_5.0.11.p4.5-hfp.

** Error:

wl_egl_window_destroy (Cannot access memory at address 0x0window=0x27166c)
at gc_egl_platform.c:779

779 gc_egl_platform.c: No such file or directory.

Best Regards,

Vikash