[meta-freescale] Error with weston 1.8.0 on linux 3.14.28 using imx-gpu-viv_5.0.11.p7.1-hfp

Vikas Patil vikasmpatil at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 21:31:16 PDT 2015

Hi Otavio,

I tried but it is not working with imx-gpu-viv_5.0.11.p7.1-hfp.

Then I replaced the vivante gfx driver to imx-gpu-viv_5.0.11.p4.5-hfp and
it worked but still the touch input not working as new libinput based input
backend requires input device to be tagged by udev as "ID_INPUT" and
"ID_INPUT_TOUCHSCREEN". I am not sure for this if the udev daemon needs to
be running as my system uses mdev. See the detailed issue at
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/wayland-devel/2015-September/024467.html.

I also tried weston 1.6.0 from meta-ivi 9.0 branch and facing issue with QT
opengl application. See details at
https://community.freescale.com/message/573665#573665.

Could you please let me know if you have any suggestion on above issues I
am facing?

Thanks & Regards,
Vikash