[meta-freescale] OV5640 autofocus kernel+gstreamer+Qt implementation

Pushpal Sidhu psidhu at gateworks.com
Mon Oct 5 09:22:46 PDT 2015

Hi,

On Sun, Oct 4, 2015 at 11:50 PM, Nikita Yushchenko
<nyushchenko at dev.rtsoft.ru> wrote:
> >> *) 'imx-ipuv3 2400000.ipu: IPU Warning - IPU_INT_STAT_5 = 0x00000001'
> >> message sometimes appears
> >>

> > Carlos might know? I remember seeing something like this when using gst-imx.
>
> Any hint here will be useful...

Just reading the code and reading the IMX6DQRM, it looks like it was
an IDMAC_NFB4EOF_ERR_0 error bit getting set. From my understanding,
this just means that a new frame arrive into the IPU before one could
be pushed out and *probably* isn't a big deal, especially if it only
occurs occasionally.

- Pushpal