[meta-freescale] Different use of libOpenVG in meta-fsl-arm and official meta-fsl-bsp-release

Sébastien Taylor me at staylor.ca
Mon Nov 16 08:19:57 PST 2015

Also related to this subject, it is not clear to me what these two libraries provide exactly.  If either are available does that mean emulating OpenVG using the 3D GPU when using the 3d flavour of the library?  What is the use-case for this?  Are there issues with the 2d library that might cause a user to want to emulate OpenVG?