[meta-freescale] [meta-fsl-arm-extra] nitrogen6x: ov5642 support in master/jethro broken

Ian Coolidge ian at boundarydevices.com
Tue Nov 10 17:56:04 PST 2015

Carlos,

To follow up, I tested both the 3.14.28 image on jethro and the old 3.10.53
fido image in the blogpost I mentioned and both worked. Granted it took me
two tries to get the ribbon cable seated properly, maybe you're having the
same issues?

You should see "camera ov5640 is found" in dmesg if it properly detects the
hardware. Then you can run this gst command to show it on the screen
"gst-launch-1.0 imxv4l2videosrc device=/dev/video0 ! autovideosink".

Thanks!
-Ian Coolidge