[meta-freescale] imxipuvideosink in 3.10.53 on Nitrogex6xlite

Paweł Żabiełowicz pawel.zabielowicz at satel.pl
Mon May 18 23:48:09 PDT 2015

Indeed the problem was with the pipeline. The 'h264parse' was missing
after depay plugin. Test with 'videotestsrc' was successful and using
either 'imxeglvivsink' or 'imxipuvideosink' I was able to see the
rendered video.
Thank you for the tip.

Pawel

On 18.05.2015 14:04, Gary Thomas wrote:
> On 2015-05-18 02:18, Nikolay Dimitrov wrote:
>> Hi Pawel,
>>
>> On 05/18/2015 08:34 AM, Paweł Żabiełowicz wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I'm having some problems running video playback on Nitrogen6x-Lite. I'm
>>> using fido with 3.10.53 kernel. Display is running properly as I see a
>>> console after start, but starting any simple video with Gstreamer1.0 +
>>> gstreamer-imx plugins does not give any video output, even though the
>>> decoding looks like it's working.
>>>
>>> Gstreamer log:
>>> gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location=rtsp://watch:watch13579
>>> 192.168.7.24:554/profile3/media.smp ! rtph264depay ! imxvpudec !
>>> imxipuvideosink
>>> [INFO]    Product Info: i.MX6Q/D/S
>>> Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL ...
>>> Progress: (open) Opening Stream
>>> Progress: (connect) Connecting to
>>> rtsp://192.168.7.24:554/profile3/media.smp
>>> Progress: (open) Retrieving server options
>>> Progress: (open) Retrieving media info
>>> Progress: (request) SETUP stream 0
>>> Progress: (request) SETUP stream 1