[meta-freescale] trouble related to oe-core update

Andreas Müller schnitzeltony at googlemail.com
Mon May 18 00:46:03 PDT 2015

Hi,

have seen that a while ago but had no time to take care.

Since oe-core commit

commit 3e760031f91fb87c3e2f62b77a117eb41164f259
Author: Martin Jansa <martin.jansa at gmail.com>
Date:   Wed Feb 18 15:40:35 2015 +0100

    feature-arm-thumb.inc: respect ARM_INSTRUCTION_SET when adding thumb suffix

I get

ERROR:  OE-core's config sanity checker detected a potential misconfiguration.
    Either fix the cause of this error or at your own risk disable the
checker (see sanity.conf).
    Following is the list of potential problems / advisories:

    Error, the PACKAGE_ARCHS variable does not contain TUNE_PKGARCH
(cortexa9t2hf-vfp-neon).

I don't understand this fully but it seems that
fsl-dynamic-packagearch.bbclass would add this pkg arch but this never
happens because sanity.bbclass is executed first and interrupts
parsing. What I don't understand: Am I the only one having this issue
and if yes - what makes my configuration special.

Help - please :)

Andreas