[meta-freescale] Fido with kernel 3.10.17

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Wed May 13 05:57:06 PDT 2015

On 2015-05-12 06:59, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 9:53 AM, Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc.com> wrote:

>>> gst-play-1.0 works.
>>>

>> Not for me on either of the i.MX6 boards I have here :-(  What board(s)
>> [and kernel] have you tested with?
>>
>> What did you play?  What is your display device?  Anything else
>> you can provide that might help me figure this out...
>
> Did you use the gstreamer1.0-imx? The fsl-image-multimedia works for
> many movies.

I found that my kernel was not enabling mxc_v4l2_output.  I've enabled this
and now the result is different, but always failing with:
   mxc_v4l2_output v4l2_out.32: Bypass IC.
   Attempt to unlock mutex that was not locked

Do you have an image where this works correctly?  I'd like to try it with
my kernel on my hardware, etc.

Thanks