[meta-freescale] FlexCAN in imx6q-sabresdb

marko.kenttala at parker.com marko.kenttala at parker.com
Wed May 13 04:47:47 PDT 2015

meta-freescale-bounces at yoctoproject.org wrote on 13/05/2015 13:38:25:
> Is there something else needed to do to get FlexCAN working with
> imx6q? I did search the internet, but didn't find anything else what
> should be done.

Hellou,

This is not yocto specific anymore but if module probe fails silently add
some printks to it see where it fails. I'm not familiar with sabresdb but
there could be a pinctrl conflict. Flexcan is working here in our imx6
device.

--
Marko Kenttälä, Software Developer, mobile +358 500 627 565
Parker Hannifin Manufacturing Finland Oy, Electronic Controls Division