[meta-freescale] Cannot play videos using gstreamer

Isaac Nickaein nickaein.i at gmail.com
Wed May 6 08:05:58 PDT 2015

Yeah you right, but I actually have video output and can see the video
on display using mfw_v4sink.

The two problem that are still not resolved are:

1. I can't use glimagesink as the sink in the gstreamer
2. Adding adding "eglinfo-fb" recipe to the synced Dizzy still causes
compile during bitbake: http://pastebin.com/EQC464iM

I think the cause of (1) could be using the vendor Kernel 3.16. I
haven't been able to boot Kernel 3.10 on this module yet. That could
solve the issue.

But the issue with "eglinfo-fb" has nothing to do with the module. I
haven't done any modifications to the recipes, so there might be some
conflict or missing dependency in the them that causes this compile
error.