[meta-freescale] imx6q: Smart Package Manager: how to make installation history persistent across reboot

Prasant J pj0585 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 00:56:25 PDT 2015

Hi,

I'm using yocto build on my custom hardware (uses iMX6Q) design based
on Sabresd.

I'm using Smart (Version 1.4.1) to setup package management on my
system. I'm using read only root file system. Smart directory is
located in /var/lib/smart/ which is a temporary file system.

I can install my custom package, but the installation information is
lost when I reboot my system. Which file or files do I need to
preserve in order to keep installation history?

Any inputs will be of help to me.

Regards, Pj