[meta-freescale] Angstrom for i.mx 6

ss infod ssinfod at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 21:26:22 PST 2015

Thanks for your response. My image is building right now.

I have one more question related to Angstrom and Yocto/Poky:
 Is there any reason to use Angstrom instead of Yocto/Poky ?
 Is Angstrom outdated ?

 I'm looking for a embeded distro that has package management connected to
"public repository".  (I mean that I can install package like "apt-get
install xyz" from the target)
 I think Angstrom has public repository.. Is that right ?

The problem I have with yocto is that it seems there is no "public
repository". It seems you need to include the package in the build.
Is there any "public repostiory" that hosts packages for Yocto. (which can
be installed from the target post build)

Thanks
ssinfod