[meta-freescale] Error compiling barebox on fido

György Kövesdi kgy at teledigit.eu
Mon Jun 22 01:25:11 PDT 2015

Hi,

I found that really the gcc causes the problem.
I created this test file (x.c):

#include <stdio.h>
int main() {}

I tried to compile it this way:

arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc x.c

On fido it fails, while on daisy, it succeeds.
I see that gcc 4.9 on fido does not have standard includes by default,
while gcc 4.8 on daisy does. However, it is set in CFLAGS, so all
compilation succeeded this way.
I will resolve barebox build by changing its make rules, but i don't
know if this is a problem with gcc 4.9 or not. Which behaviour is standard?

Regards
Gyorgy Kovesdi