[meta-freescale] Error compiling barebox on fido

Gyorgy Kovesdi kgy at teledigit.eu
Sun Jun 21 09:32:07 PDT 2015

Hi,

I tried to compile barebox_2015.06 on the current fido, and got the following error:

  arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc -Wp,-MD,scripts/.bareboxenv-target.d -Wall -Wundef -Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-trigraphs -Werror-implicit-function-declaration -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-common -Os -pipe  -fno-stack-protector -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -Wno-trampolines -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wno-pointer-sign -o  scripts/bareboxenv-target scripts/bareboxenv.c
scripts/bareboxenv.c:20:19: fatal error: stdio.h: No such file or directory
  #include <stdio.h>
                   ^
compilation terminated.

Exactly the same command is executed when building on odler revisions (e.g. on current daisy), without problem.

The difference I see that fido uses gcc 4.9 and daisy uses 4.8, but I think this is not the cause.
What can be the problem?

Thanks in advance
György Kövesdi