[meta-freescale] Yocto 1.6 + QT5.3.2 on i.MX6

Dale Tyler freescale11 at tylerent.com
Thu Jun 11 18:27:18 PDT 2015

Hi,

We are having problems building a customized core-image-minimal image
with QT5.3.2.

The error we see when creating the target rootfs is
ERROR: qtquickcontrols not found in the base feeds (cgtqmx6
cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-mx6qdl cortexa9hf-vfp-neon cortexa9hf-vfp
armv7ahf-vfp-neon armv7ahf-vfp armv6hf-vfp armv5ehf-vfp armv5hf-vfp
noarch any all).

We cloned the GIT repo using:
git clone -b dizzy https://github.com/meta-qt5/meta-qt5.git

We have included the following in local.conf:
PACKAGECONFIG_append_pn-qtquickcontrols = " accessibility"
PACKAGECONFIG_append_pn-qtbase = " accessibility"

On May 28, 2014, there was a post to this list that talked about a fix
being pushed by Octavio to master and daisy, which I would assume would
have end up in the dizzy branch.

If we leave out qtquick1 and qtquickcontrols from IMAGE_INSTALL in our
image recipe, things build fine, but we need qtquickcontrols for our
application.

Any suggestions on how to proceed would be welcome.

Thanks,
Dale