[meta-freescale] [RFC] FSL Community BSP meeting - proposal

Leon Woestenberg leon.woestenberg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 06:22:59 PDT 2015

Hi Daiane,

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 3:00 PM, Daiane Angolini <daiane.list at gmail.com>
wrote:

> For me, this silence means people are not interest on being part of
> decisions. The directions we take are not important.
>
> I think they are important in the end, but most people are reactive rather
than proactive when it comes to problems/issues caused by changes. I think
also that is because most people here are "users" of Yocto, rather than
pro-active developers, and there is nothing wrong with that.

I'm sure someone will step up when they use 2.6.35 and it is removed. Is
that a bad thing? No, it wakes people up.

Speaking for myself, I am interested in understanding/maintaining quality
of those parts of Yocto/OE/layers that I am actively involved in at that
point in time.

Enjoy your free days!

Leon