[meta-freescale] P2041RDB, P3041DS CRASH_DUMP enabled kernel unable to boot

Luo Zhenhua zhenhua.luo at freescale.com
Mon Jul 20 03:47:35 PDT 2015

[Luo Zhenhua-B19537] Except the meta-freescale at freescale.com, both https://community.freescale.com/welcome and support at freescale.com can be used to submit support requests.

> From my previous interaction with you guys I know that you also have some
> patches are still waiting for a decision on integrating them or not.
> Is there any available for kdump/kexec functionality? Also is there something
> available for NUMA support on this boards?
> If there are could you direct me to them?
[Luo Zhenhua-B19537] Frankly I don't know about those kexec/kdump patches, maybe you can contact with the guy who provided the information to you previously.

Best Regards,

Zhenhua