[meta-freescale] P2041RDB, P3041DS CRASH_DUMP enabled kernel unable to boot

Alexandru Vaduva Alexandru.Vaduva at enea.com
Thu Jul 16 04:30:05 PDT 2015

Thanks for the information.
Will you be able to help me with indications related on how a FAE request can be submitted?

>From my previous interaction with you guys I know that you also have some patches are still waiting for a decision on integrating them or not.
Is there any available for kdump/kexec functionality? Also is there something available for NUMA support on this boards?
If there are could you direct me to them?

Sorry if I may be a bit pushy but I would like to know if here is this kind of support available (even as gathered patches) since this will make my patch search
work a lot easier.

Thanks,
Alex V.