[meta-freescale] BSP Packagegroup

Ann Thornton Ann.Thornton at freescale.com
Wed Jul 15 09:21:41 PDT 2015

I am thinking of packagegroups as a way to make life easier. Graphics in
particular is complicated, with some things working in one place and not
another.  Graphics packagegroups can handle a lot of that so a common
image recipe can easily work in multiple environments and new recipes
can be created more easily without having to know every detail.  Having
different levels allows an easy way to choose how much to include in a
particular image. Packagegroups are not specific to BSP or SDK or
whatever.  They can be used wherever desired.

Ann