[meta-freescale] BSP Packagegroup

Ann Thornton Ann.Thornton at freescale.com
Thu Jul 9 09:29:15 PDT 2015

For packagegroup divisions, how about
graphics
multimedia
networking
tools
(probably others I haven't thought of)

Each of those groups might be further divided into minimal, core, demos,
extended as needed.

Each packagegroup could check DISTRO-FEATURES, etc so that they would be
as generic as possible.

Then recipes could include the level of detail desired and they would
work across product lines.

Ann Thornton

--
Ann Thornton

/Microcontrollers Software and Applications
Freescale Semiconductors
email: Ann.Thornton at freescale.com/