[meta-freescale] Bitbake error: u-boot-fslc

Daiane Angolini daiane.list at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 04:13:50 PST 2015

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 6:28 AM, Daniel C. A (NESTIT)
<daniel.ca at nestgroup.net> wrote:
> Dear Daiane,
>
>         For your following question,
>         >From u-boot perspective, you're trying to build for mx6qsabreauto, I think 2014.01 does not support imx6Q-Sabre Auto, can you, please, double check?
>
>         U-boot version 2014.01 is working on imx6Q-Sabre Auto, since I used the same before. I got the same error continuously whenever I try to bitbake -c compile u-boot-fslc -f. Only changes I made are,
> 1. Changed machine name as aic_target (but I included its conf file as said before).
> 2. In local.conf I gave, INHERIT = "externalsrc" , and provided externalsrc path also there. (when I bitbake disabling externalsrc, no error is found).

http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/current/ref-manual/ref-manual.html#ref-classes-externalsrc

What is the u-boot source code you´re building when using externalsrc?

Maybe, try to see the value for  EXTERNALSRC and EXTERNALSRC_BUILD and
search for another u-boot source code there.

Daiane