[meta-freescale] Audio glitch with SGTL5000

Nikolay Dimitrov picmaster at mail.bg
Thu Jan 22 10:32:33 PST 2015

Hi Gary,

On 01/22/2015 03:24 PM, Gary Thomas wrote:
> Are you using headphone or line-out?
>
> My i.MX6 boards all suffer from this annoying pop - it would be great
> to get to the bottom of this.

Before applying my ugly fix, I can hear the glitch on both outputs, but
need to warn you that my headphones test is flawed, as the SGTL5000
codec on my board is improperly connected to the headphones (audio
output is only 2-wire DC-decoupled instead of using 3-wire cap-less
output with virtual ground).

Are you looking for a fix for line-out, headphones, both? Also, which
kernel are you using?

Regards,
Nikolay